Thursday 8 May 2014

Chasing butterflies

It's a beautiful day! I went out for a walk with my four legged friend and while I enjoyed feeling at ease in my body, she chased some butterflies!
The rotten gastric symptoms are easing now and I have some new medicinal firearms thanks to my GP who promptly wrote me a prescription for everything and anything that might help me to get through.
I also had a call from someone who might be able to help me to help others in a similar situation to myself, so that has helped me to feel more positive and pro-active. I think that I need to take this crappy situation and use it in a way that can help me and others. My background is in nursing and I have a masters degree in health psychology but being the patient puts me in an ideal situation to truly help and understand others who need it. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got out for some fresh air, you look lovely in this photo x x x

    ReplyDelete