Sunday 16 February 2014

Getting ready

Surgery tomorrow...I'm feeling butterflies. I'm getting ready as most women and mothers would, by getting the housework up to date, ironing kids uniforms for next few days and writing endless lists for hubby, so he knows what to do. I know he does, the lists are for me really! The bag's packed with new pyjamas and toiletries. I am reminded about the last time I bought new pyjamas, it was when I was going into hospital for my caesarian...I'm trying hard not to compare, not to think that I won't be bringing home a wonderful new package this time, but leaving something behind, something dark. The silver lining here is my chance to keep living, so I won't think about the dark, only the light shining out from behind.

2 comments:

  1. Be strong sis this is one battle you will win hands down!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you big sis...i will take my ww costume with me x

      Delete