Wednesday 19 March 2014

One down...

There is no going back now. It's swimming about inside me. I feel ok so far...that's good. I'm waiting on feeling different...I know I shouldn't but I can't stop it, I'm impatient that way. How ridiculous, impatiently waiting on feeling crap! But then I'll know how it feels, based on me and not how others report it. The staff were great. I got my fluids up and the various chemical boluses. Red and clear. I am home now. A lovely walk with the dog keeps things normal. The children will be home soon. I know they will be looking for chemo mum. They won't see it yet, not for a couple of hours anyway. I was pleased that the medical staff listened when I told them that I suffered from hyper-emesis with my two pregnancies...they've sent me home prepared, with the good anti-emetics (evidence has shown that people who have suffered from hyper-emesis/travel sickness are more at risk from nausea /vomiting side effects of chemo).
Get me..wearing my wonder woman tee!

1 comment: