Monday 3 March 2014

Raising Awareness

Anita has asked me to take part in a newspaper article to raise awareness. I am not very comfortable in the limelight but as the focus was on the BRCA 1/2 gene I thought it was important to take part.
Anita gave the reporter the information about us and on Sunday the photographer came out to her house and took some pics. We tried not to laugh when he told us he wanted some serious shots for the serious issue. I made some cross eyes at my sis to make her laugh!
The article was in the Daily Record today...


Annoyingly, the articles full of inaccuracies such as quotes from me when I didn't give the interview, and other misquotes. But, I guess I will need to overlook that and remember that today's papers are tomorrow's chippie wrappers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment